Monday, July 14, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

Here is the email exchange that just went back and forth between me and my mom (Marc's idea):

Me- What are you doing tonight?
Mom- Writing a letter to Newsday. Why?
Me- We would like to know if you would like to come over and spend some quality time with your grandson Luke (the 7 week old boy child that still wakes every 2 hours overnight) between the hours of 10 pm and 8 am?
Mom- I'll have to check my schedule... OK, I'm available.
Me- WOOOOOOOOOOFUCKINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I have ice cream sundaes.

If you could see us now.... Marc and I are doing the Roger Rabbit dance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! I don't blame you a bit girl...you guys def. need some z's, cuz Lukey is def. giving you a run for your money!

Annette@(running)In the Right Direction said...

You must have been really upset you didn't have to wake up to go to the gym this morning ....

Lady Lif said...

yeah annette... not!!!!!!!!!!