Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday 13 #4 The 13 things that annoyed me the most about losing my stuff


Thirteen Things about Chrissy


Okay so yeah ... I guess I'm still not over having my stuff stolen. I guess I'm still working through it. Hopefully this is all the therapy I'll need b/c I'm moving on after this... Pinky swear.

1. Pix and Videos from March 13th to now(that last time I backed up to the external hard drive)- gone.
2. The wallet that Marc got me for Christmas- gone.
3. Had to order a new atm and now have to remember yet another pin/password.
4. The forever wait for new credit cards.
5. Finding out how badly my insurance company sux monkey ass. They really don't have my back.
6. The lecture I got from the cop. Doesnt' he realize I'm the victim?
7. Feeling violated.
8. The DMV
9. Not having anywhere to put my credit cards and license and atm card.
10. Not having any credit cards and a license and an atm card.
11. All of my work files that were lost.
12. THe reminder of how crappy people can really be.
13. The nagging feeling that my identity is going to be stolen.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeez Cliff....My heart aches for you honestly..I'd be 10 kinds of stressed out too...actually make that 13!!

Alice said...

Maybe if someone steals your identity, they will also steal the weight you are trying to lose.;-)
I truly sympathize with you for the crappy thing that happened to you but at the risk of sounding like a sappy grandma I say..."Hug your babies".

Anonymous said...

awwwww.....just try to turn those 'crappies' into 'happies'.. like....Marc will buy you a new, better wallet..and even tho the pix and videos are gone, you still have the babies and people who were in them.....new lines of credit.... all your friends and family to help you restore your faith in humanity.....as far as the insurance company and the cop treating you like a criminal- well, yeah, that sux....

Anonymous said...

Ah Chris, I really feel for you hun, but you made a big ass mistake. At first I thought when I saw what happened you, some dooch grabbed your purse at of your hand, but shit, he has open access. Still no reason...you know Kathy though..Mrs Honesty! Funny story...I was at the playground at this mall yesterday with my friend and her daughter. Going about my business, of course you know me with my camera, I was take a few pics. Well, we leave, and 10 mins later, I discover my camera was GONE. I thought about you, i'm like omg...my camera is my second baby okay. I run through the mall (looking like a loony) with Dev in the stroller back to the playground, ask everyone I can find if they have seen a camera, FINALLY a nice lady said, i think someone found it and brought it to customer service. Sure enough...they did. So there IS some human decency out there.

Anyways, i'll shuddup now Chris...ugh

Anonymous said...

You didn't make a mistake Cliff..we shouldn't have to have guard dogs outside of our super secure cars...this world is dispicable...don't beat yourself up. YOU are the victim!

Tara said...

chris i'm so sorry that you lost your stuff, your pics and vids especially. but make no mistake it was NOT your fault, you didn't do anything wrong. you should be able to leave things in your car without some moron scumbag stealing them.

Anonymous said...

that all really sucks
I am still pissed that you had to deal with all of that. I wish there was a way the fucker could get caught and you could get your stuff back....

Mrs. B said...

Oh that's bullshit Cliff, you didn't make a mistake. Sorry your shiz got stolen though. My keyboard was still fucked up then and I didn't have a chance to comment.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chrissy...

WHAT HAPPENED???

Love cuz, Jodi