Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yoga- isn't it



supposed to be refreshing and relaxing???? I must be doing something wrong b/c I'm neither refreshed nor relaxed right now. My legs actually feel quite a bit like rubber bands that have been stretched to the max and just won't snap back. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am waaaaaaay out of shape. Or becuase my my "core" looks nothing like a core right now but rather a bag of uncooked pizza dough. I guess I have to practice and eventually It'll be relaxing and refreshing and beneficial...at least that's what Augusta says. I'll give her a few more weeks to prove her case and if she fails I'm taking up meditation.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look perfect!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that was me..your husband

Lady Lif said...

thanks marckie!!!!

J said...

I'm agreeing w/ hubby, you DO look perfect. (Marc did I mention you're a great hubby?!)

Annette@(running)In the Right Direction said...

lol...so friggin funny that class was...We definitely need to go again...I am feeling it more today. Marc I think its great you say that...Scott says I could lose a few pounds!!!

Anonymous said...

awwww...
Chrissy you have the bestest hubby ever!