Thursday, July 24, 2008

My own worst enemy

Day 14 of my new life according to exercise and I've lost 3 pounds. It's hard not to be frustrated b/c I am working my ass off and eating like a celebrity (and I don't have a freaking chef) but I keep telling myself that it takes time if you do it right. The same words I tell others when I can tell they are frustrated in their weightloss journies echo in my mind and I poo poo them.

I'm am about as motivated as I've ever been to lose this weight. I've done it before and I WILL do it again. But why does it have to take so long? If I can keep my ownself out of my own head I actually think I could make it fun and the time will fly. It would help if someone up there would throw me a bone and lose me 2 pounds next week for a change......

Do I hear crickets???

Anyway 3 down, 22 to go!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got this in the bag girl..You know I was gonna just spit all the same words you've given to me back at ya..but you already know that! ;)

Dani said...

You are doing it Cliff...you are an inspiration i pray i will have the same motivation you have when the time comes. keep it up girl

Tara said...

you're doing great girl, i'm hella proud of you!

Alice said...

Chris maybe as Luke gains the weight you will lose it. He sure is holding up his end of the bargain. But his is the easy part!
Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

you look amazing! I think any weight you loose is a plus for you b.c IMO you dont need to lose any!
but keep up the good work...I am sure it wont take as long as you think it will