Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday 13 #8 Eva to English Translations


Thirteen Things about Chrissy


1. Fwum up - I want to come up
2. I lus you- I love you
3. Uncle Fot- Uncle Scott
4. Mammar- Grandma
5. Senin- Seven (Related Kenin= Kevin)
6. Rock Omama- Barrack Obama (yes even my kid talks politics)
7. Boods- Bird
8. Rass- Giraffe
9. Fotdoo- Flower
10. Teenoo deepa- Change my diaper
11. Shubbies- Strawberries
12. Kekoo Baby right dare (pointing to tv)- Put Classical Baby on TV
13. ELMO- the part of the alphabet between the K and the P





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this... I'm reliving some child years through women with young kids, and I had totally forgotten about the secret language.

Alice said...

LOLOL, Eva linguistic abilities are unsurpassed. I love when she says.."I need help".

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Funny, reminds me of when I was trying to learn Japanese. A lot of English words are used in Japanese, but the pronunciation is sort of slurred and simplified to fit their alphabet. In fact, I think "keekoo" may mean "classical" in Japanese. Which means Eva is a genius!!!!! ;P

Lady Lif said...

Marie than you must know what miliku is!!!

Tara said...

eva is such a little smartie pants! you've got a baby genius on your hands!

Anonymous said...

That girl is absolutely brilliant. Isn't it funny how only us as their parents know what they're saying sometimes?

Anonymous said...

awwww
I can see Eva saying all of those!

Anonymous said...

I'm still marvelling over the Deet Doo Mommy post from months back ! She is amazing and so are you for being able to figure it all out !

Alice said...

Number 13 is my favorite

Unknown said...

she is so smart!
you must be so proud!