Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday 13 #9 Cool things about going back to work


Thirteen Things about YOUR LadyLif


Here is a list of 13 things that I don't dread about going back to work full time next week.

1. New Clothes
2. Money in the bank
3. Kiddies spending time with their cuz's
4. Adult interaction
5. Feeling productive
6. Being able to answer the "what do you do question" without feeling like a schmo
7. Heels
8. A new cell phone
9. Reconnecting with old "work friends"
10. No more "money stress" from Marc
11. Something to do
12. Somewhere to go
13. Did I mention MONEY!?!?!?!?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel- after 3 years of poking around, finally, the 'unproductive' part got the better of me- not full time, but I'm older than you, so it feels that way... lol

Lots of luck and congrats to you ! Can I get my employee phone deal back now ???

Lady Lif said...

LMAO Kathy!! I know i'm gonna be hearing that alot (about the employee phone). Let me get mine hooked up first and then I'll go you up!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it!

Alice said...

Me too, me too....I want a new blackberry! Ask your boss for a new blackberry for your mommy.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear all about your first day!
and see the Pic of you and your brown bag lunch going off to work...lol

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how it would be to join a workforce, it's been so long. I'm one of those mama schmoes! LOL