Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pay it forward

Dude do you not realize that there are all kinds of groups online that are just asking to give free stuff away????

2 such groups I belong to are http://www.houseparty.com/ and www.bzzagent.com. Since I've become a member a few months ago I've been GIVEN multitudes of free cleaning supplies, a bomdigity $300 universal remote, free orange juice and free allergy medication. FREE. No questions asked. I just have to try the stuff out and tell people if I like it

If you like free stuff like I like free stuff go check out these sites. Sign up. Take the eleventy seven survey's you need to take and start getting your free shiz in the mail! There's my good deed for the day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can vouch for BOTH groups...I've received everything Lif has..(pimp remote included) and just got HUNDREDS of dollars worth of free Fisher Price toys for my son!

Check it out!~

Anonymous said...

Checking.....checking....

Anonymous said...

vouching here too,
but giving a big GRRRRR
to you girls and your "pimpin"
remotes... :(
Can you tell I'm still bitter? lol

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Just signed up to be a buzz agent. Houseparty can be refered by a friend - do you earn points? If so, you can refer to me! Thanks for the pointer!

Tara said...

i'm a member of both sites too...still patiently waiting on some free stuff though!!