Wednesday, September 3, 2008

90210 - The new and not so improved show

Ew. Is it me or has this show taken the famous zip code that we all know and love and have grown up with (anyone under the age of 35 that is) and smeared yucky teenage boy baby batter all over it's good name? I seriously feel violated. I can't for the life of me remember if the real 90210 had scenes with such young people in it doing such icky graphic things. I don't think they stooped to that level until at least the college years. Am I just old? Or does this show really suck as much monkey nut as I think it does?

Oh and by the way Jennie Garth- if you want to pass yourself off as an actual guidance counselor stop dressing like a complete ho bag.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Yes, the original cast members were that young.
2. Yes, we are that old now.
3. Yes, they dressed like ho-bags back then, too. We just thought it was cool. (I remember Tori Spelling's weird fake boobs, and how would I remember that if I hadn't seen them practically all the way to the nipples?)
4. The definition of ho-bag has changed since we were teen-agers.
5. However, at least the grown-ups were dowdy on the original show. Whats with Jenny sexing it up as a guidance counsellor??? That's wrong on so many levels! Hello, Pamela Smart anyone???

Anonymous said...

Monkey nut? roflmfao!

Tara said...

i'm a dork i guess, lol! cause i actually kinda liked it. the whole bj scene was a little much and grossed me out though

Anonymous said...

I still haven't watched it yet...Anxious to see if I'm really old too! LOL

Unknown said...

i liked the show
but yeah thought it was a little much for 15year olds....
They act and look much older then they are wanting them to be.
maybe if the shows was not called 90210 it would have been a little better