Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mom Hair

I did it. I cut it. I couldn't stand my mop of hair anymore especially since I've officially reached the "post pregnancy hair is falling out in clumps" stage so I caved in to the post pregnancy urge to chop it. Last time I got my hair cut I asked the girl to cut it short and she WOULD NOT do it. She talked me right out of my idea. I should have known that she was gonna give me an problem when I walked in and her hands were at her waist combing her own hair. Anyway, I relayed the story to the girl who did my hair today and she was all "She's not supposed to do that!!!!". LOL I love pitting hairdressers against eachother. By the time I was done telling her the story she wanted nothing more than to give me the "Susan Powter". Okay before you get any crazy ideas there were no buzzers involved. Since I started with hair a few inches below my bra strap 7 inches only brought me up to my collar bone. I may just go back in a week to take another 2 inches off. Without further ado here I be....

11 comments:

Alice said...

It looks great! And will no doubt be easier to deal with. When you have the third kid you will chop about two more inches off. LOL

Alice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

it looks awesome chrissy! HOT!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mom...with each child, it tends to get shorter. It's called Evolution Hair!

I love it Chris..it's super gorgeous on you!

Anonymous said...

You look adorable. And business-like, as well! :D

Anonymous said...

Looks great ! I must admit- when you said- "I did it, I cut it" - I thought you meant Ookie's hair and I was ready to be bummed !!!

(don't cut his yet..)

Anonymous said...

you have the best hair...you could do anything with it and it would look good. Makes you look skinnier...

Lady Lif said...

Thanks y'all. Kathy I haven't cut ookies hur but its starting to fall out around the sides and look like a toupe so I may have too soon... stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

Pretty!!!I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love it Chrissy!! very pretty!!

Unknown said...

it looks great girly!
you look amazing! I am so jealous!!!