Monday, August 18, 2008

To cut or not to cut??


That is the question. So how much longer can he pull this off? He'll be 3 months old on the 23rd, which coincedentally is mine and Marc's 5 year anniversary (do I smell a diamond in the future?). On the one hand I think the hair do he's rocking now makes him look older than his tender 2+months. On the other hand its hella cute and he rocks it like no other. If Cool Hand Luke can't strut his stuff in a punked out spike do than honestly no one can. I'm torn. Should I cut it and take him back to looking like a 3 month old or should I let his locks flow and continue to make middle aged baldy men cringe when we stoll by. Weigh in here!

15 comments:

Alice said...

If you cut his hair I will have you arrested by the cuteness police! No-one rocks a do like Ookie!
Love it, Love him,
Love, Mammar

Anonymous said...

I love the hair! It will grow back, but it's so adorable now. I'm going to vote to keep it. Save the grand hair cutting for when he starts eating food.

Unknown said...

You cant cut that child's hair. Its against the law to cut something so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Do. Not. Cut. I repeat. Do. Not. Cut.

Tara said...

you can't cut it chrissy...i'd be a crime, lol! he's too damn cute!

Anonymous said...

I am agreeing with your mom 100 and eleventy percent!!

Anonymous said...

Cut :)

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... not yet !!!

Unknown said...

Not yet! he is still way to little!
I would have killed for Alyssa to have hair like that when she was that age, hell even now lol

Anonymous said...

DON'T YOU DARE CUT THAT BABY'S HAIR!!! I will personally have to open a can of whoop ass! LOL. That boy is gorgeous and his hair is his trademark!

Anonymous said...

Slap some gel in it and watch the 5 month old baby girls go wild!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go against the majority and say cut AND style...If it was alittle shorter he would still look just as cute. The hair doesn't make Lukey...Lukey makes the hair. Coming from a mom that was told to cut her childs mullet or they would buy her a NASCAR onesie and roll a pack of cigarettes in the sleeve. Cut - it's not going anywhere!

Lady Lif said...

In case anyone is wondering who's kid has the shemullet it's Annette! Sorry for outing you annnette.

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gawd. Your kids are soooo cute!!!!

I love the hair -- you have to leave it! He's the most masculine 3-month old I've ever seen - that 'do is fantastic!!!

Marie (Annette's S-I-L)

Anonymous said...

Re: hair. Ditto. (means Do NOT cut it!)