Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday 13 #6 Silly things that make me rage


Thirteen Things about Chrissy


1. The tip jar at the Dunkin Donuts drivethru
2. When people behind me honk after the light turns green for 1 one thousandth of a second
3. When the cashier hands you your change with the coins on top of the bills
4. People that throw cigarette butts out their car windows
5. The Boston Red Sox
6. Fans of the Boston Red Sox
7. White lint on a dark brown couch
8. People that chew with their mouths open
9. The term "ASAP"
10. Bloggers block
11. Guilt trips
12. When bottles leak
13. The price of stamps

8 comments:

Dani said...

Cmon Chrissy, you cant hate the Red Sox that much. I still love you eventhough you are a yankee fan.

Anonymous said...

I know one of your "best friends" that has always chewed with her mouth open...and I always thought ...are you for real? So annoying!

Anonymous said...

I HATE when people throw cigarette butts out their car window, too. That's so idiotic to me. I never threw Hannah's dirty diapers out the window. Hello, the earth is not an open garbage pail. Other things tick me off too. I"ll get back to you "ASAP" on what they are :)

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling on all of them except the red sox ones,
the tip jar is ridiculous!
Like they don't rape you enough charging you 5 dollars for a donut.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Love these Lif!

Unknown said...

I am guilty of ASAP!! * sorry *

Alice said...

Hey Chris, sorry I have been neglecting your blog. I've been consumed with this course! It is so intense I barely have time to catch my breath. But I keep Eva's and Luke's pictures on my phone display so I can look at the anytime. I miss them (and you) and can't wait to see them (and you). Please send me MORE pictures and OFTEN...I could never get enough!
And by the way, how come no more Friday Haikus?

Lady Lif said...

They (and me) miss you to mom... they can't wait for MAMAR to come home.

I'll do a haiku this week... Ihaven't been inspired.