Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Half Birthday Eva Beans

February 3rd, 2007


August 3rd, 2008


Where did it go?????? Eva Beans is 18 months old and full of piss and vinegar these days. Her absolute fave word is "No". On occasion she's been known to say "oily ass" (don't ask how she learned it) and some other unpleasant expletives. But old girl has the "NO" down so damn pat. Not only does she say the word but she has a way of shrugging you off while doing it that makes you want to bury yourself in a hole.

But don't worry, she's very well rounded. She gives hugs and kisses to just about everyone these days (on her terms). She'd kiss the checkout lady at King Kullen if I let her... I don't. Sometimes her hugs and kisses are genuine and you can totally feel the love. Other times she's just manipulating to get out of her chair, out of her crib, into my arms, out of the house, **insert whatever request she might have here**, etc. She thinks I don't know the difference. I do. Either way I can't resist them.

She's smart and happy and friendly and sweet and a joy to be around. So,I guess that's what she's been up to for the last 18 months...working on all of those attributes. The old addage is true...Time DOES fly when you're having fun.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy half birthday Eva!!!!!!! You sound like an awesome lil girly!!! And I almost spat out my coffee about the "oily ass"

Alice said...

Of course none of this should be any surprise to anyone. We are afterall talking about Eva the Diva! She sure has rocked our world! Happy Half, Eva.
Love, Mammar

Anonymous said...

Eva is such a doll,
how could anyone resist her?

Happy 18 months girlie!

Unknown said...

Happy half birfday Eva Beans. Shes a happy little girl Chrissy and who can blame her with the family shes got.

Ashley said...

Happy 18 months gorgeous!!

No must be the word of this age, but gosh sometimes I find it so cute and other times enough is enough!

Anonymous said...

OMGGGGGGG! She is absolutely, positively GORGEOUSSSSSS! I mean honestly.

And oily ass is hilarious...I must know the back story to that one!

Dani said...

OMG...since when did she get bangs? She is just absolutely gorgeous. Eva is one of the greatest kiddos i know, I am sure she is a joy to be around. Happy half Bday Eva. LMAO at the "oily ass"

Anonymous said...

yes she is a sweet little girl isn't she

Unknown said...

Love that recent pic!
she is adorable
such a beauiful girl like her mommy