Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Nummy


One of the great things about having your very technically inclined mother babysit for you is the play by play you recieve through out the day. A typical day includes an email exchange that goes like this:

-10:00 AM "She pooped"
-10:30 AM "We played with a puzzle"
-11:00 AMm "She's napping"
- 1:00 PM "She's up"
-1:30 PM "we just played in her car"
-4:00 PM "We're watching Judge Judy"

And if I'm really lucky sometimes along with the narrtive comes a picture. Today I was lucky. Lunch is called "Nummy" in my house. Today for Nummy we had leftover penne a la vodka.... in the buff!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kid is sooooo fly! Your Mom is a dope sitter...matter of fact, that sounds like my kind of day..Ask her if she caters to 18 year olds as well, would ya? ;)

Rebecca said...

Love it!

Ashley said...

love the pic, Eva obviously enjoyed her lunch!

my fave is watching judge judy..haha :)