Sunday, April 13, 2008

Beep Beep Beep

The glorious sound of the coffee pot signaling it's ready to help me start my day. It's usually accompanied by a yapping toddler, the creak of my back and knees and the sound of Marc looking for all of his "going out the door essentials" (wallet, keys, phone, headset) and it shushes them all!

It's even more glorious when I remember to set it up at night and I get to hear it minutes before all of that other stuff. One day I'll have one of those master bathrooms that has a coffee pot station like you only see on TV. Until then the only thing I hassle with before the "Beep Beep Beep" is the stairs... everything else can wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love It! Sounds like a peaceful day..I'll also take one of those master suites complete w/ a coffee station!

Anonymous said...

OMG!
How heavenly an automatic coffee pot would be,
I shall ask Santa for one this year....