Thursday, April 10, 2008

The first day of the rest of the life of a Lif

:-)

My first blog ever!!!!! This is my first official blog post and on my mind is the name of my blog. It's gonna take some time to get used to, I suppose. It took me a while to come up with that blog name and as soon as I saved it I excitedly told Marc (my hubby) about it and he made a face like he was drinking sour milk. I guess he thinks it's lame.

Lif happens to be a common nickname for our bunked up last name and what we're thinking of changing our last name to as a gift to our children.

Everyone calls us Lif. Marc is LIF, I'm LadyLIF or Mrs.LIF or C-LIF or CLIFF or Chrissy LIF, our daugther is BabyLif or EvaLIF and collectively we're The LIF's.

Now pray tell what could be more fitting????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOTHING could be more suiting! Perfect blog name! So you can call me Lif Lover, if it suits you. ;) Glad you got this set up...I'll be stalking your ass!

Anonymous said...

I like it a lot, Liffy!