Monday, October 20, 2008

Mammar dont be mad

But I'm taking the kiddies for "professional" pix today at Target. I hope this doesn't get you like a kick to the gut. You're off galavanting and the kids are getting cuter by the second and you're missing it and my photography skills...well...they suck. So I figure I'll give Target a shot. Wish us all luck. I can't get over this impending sense of doom and the fact that Eva is fighting her what would have been a most perfectly timed nap right now is making me worry. Her mood at this point is out of my control. Their outfits, on the other hand, I have total control over. So you can expect them to be dressed similarly and very adorabley. Stay tuned for a interesting update and hopefully at least one cute pic. Remember what happened last time I tried to have a photo shoot with these kids????? Here's a shot of the boy child just to refresh your memory...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, you can NOT tell me that that picture was not altered in some way....... there is NO way that is Ookie and there is NO WAY he made that face all by himself!!!!!!!!!!! I am LMFAO!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

I have never laughed so friggin hard! that is the FUNNIEST face I have ever seen a child make!!!!

LaSal said...

Was Ookie have problems making poopie? Isn't that the constipated face?? Either that, or he's giving birth....? Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussshhh!

Anonymous said...

That picture is hysterical! I hope Target went better. I have been reading your mom's blog - she is so interesting! I want to be her! That would be a perfect job for me.

Anonymous said...

That picture is fantastic! Can't wait to see what Target does. I'm sure there are good stories from this adventure.

Tara said...

can't wait to see the pics from target! i love that pic of ookie, makes me lol every time i see it!

Anonymous said...

My all time fave pic of Luke!!!

Anonymous said...

He wins for most changed! WOW! So cute, though.