Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another successfull

Girls night out!! This times sans the "She hater keep a good woman down weather god". In his place the "I'm gonna see how long I can make these hungry hormonal women wait for a table before they completely snap and lose their minds try to ruin our dinner" god. We showed him. We stocked up at the bar with pomegranite martinis (with 2 of the former preggies now not preggy) , cosmos, and beers (yes women do drink beer) and waited not so patiently for our table. It only took 85 short minutes to be seated but. Whatev... we had a fab time!!! The food was great again and the company was greater... again. I can't wait for next time. THAI!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait for thai!!

Anonymous said...

So jealous...laid in bed all day and night!

Thai...never had it.

Tara said...

sounds like a great night out, minus the waiting! i wish i had a great group of girls to hang with too!

Unknown said...

you all look beautiful!
what a great group of friends!
glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous!
I want to go!!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous group of girl...Hey, I think I belong somewhere in this photo, no?

Anonymous said...

It was super fun time. Can't wait for the next one. I promise to have a smaller bag next time....one that won't take up half the pic!

LaSal said...

Pomegranate martini's??? Mmmmmm....

Lady Lif said...

Lori..what are you hiding behind that bag??? How very Eva Longoria of you...