Monday, June 23, 2008

Please keep tuning in...

and I'm going to do my very best to spice this place up and I'm getting help from some of the very best in the biz. I still consider myself "wet behind the ears" at this blogging stuff but after a weekend of shamelessly plugging my blog to anyone and everyone with a PC and a sense of humor I've decided my blog needs a little spicing. I'm taking a crash course in blogging and I just know that in a few shorts weeks/months/years/whatever I am going to have some loyal fans. Please believe I'm gonna earn your adoration... stay tuned for some fun things and lots more of my "inner musings". Many thanks in advance!

3 comments:

Alice said...

As a loyal reader of your blog I can't wait to see the changes coming...bit it on!

Alice said...

That should have said..."BRING it on".

Anonymous said...

You already got me: hook, line, and sinker!!