Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Give this guy a banana!!


I don't watch the show "Dangerous Jobs" so this occupation may have already been on it and I don't know it but if not... it needs to be!!! Yesterday we had some trees cut down in our yard to make way for some grass and a swing set. Don't worry Treehuggers we only cut down trees that were dead and a danger to begin with. Anything that was healthy was spared... anyway...


The guys pulled up around 8:00 am and within minutes this one fellow was up in the tree doing his thing. He literally climbed the tree with one hand (I'm guessing he had spikes on his boots). The other hand was on his chain saw which was hanging from his belt RUNNING!!!!!!!!!! WTF???????


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw it with my own eyes....the guy was either fearless or stupid. Or are those two synonyms?
The yard is looking great, though. Can't wait for the "swing-set building bbq", especially the bbq part.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

YIKES! Now that is definitely a brave man!

Chrissy, I'm also dying to see the finished product! You'll never want to leave your backyard!