Tuesday, June 17, 2008

16 month old and 3 week old photo shoot

Getting a good pic of my kids at their ages is about as hard as getting some peace in the Middle East. Holy crud!!! Who's hair is jacked up, who's pulling their bow out, who's spitting up all over him/herself, who's holding a golfball that she WILL NOT put down, who's got gas and is making a face like he's growing a tail, who is sliding off the makeshit chair/set.... Jeezus H Christ...... It was a rough one. Needless to say we're having round two tonight after looking at the first set of proofs and have already scheduled round 3. Here is a classic one just so you see what I'm talking about. Who's kid is that and what kind of face is that??????????????? I just need one good shot of the both of them for the announcement...is that too much to ask???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

After looking at the interesting pic of 'Ookie', I believe you should schedule round 4 - just in case.... I think he's scamming you- that face is not one he made by accident ...

Rebecca said...

That is freakin hysterical!

Anonymous said...

Awww Ookie is absolutely perfect in everyway...can either of your kids take a bad picture? I think not!!

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

Oh God, he's precious with that face of his! I want to eat him up.