Thursday, December 11, 2008

An Oxymoron

Vacationing with babies.

Tomorrow Marc and I will be getting up at 4:30 am to fly to Florida with both of the children to visit marc's parents. We'll spend 4 days tiptoeing around the hotel, apologizing to anyone and everyone for noisy disruptive kids, avoiding crowded restaurants like the plague, living out a of suitcase with only the bare necessities (due to the new jankerific luggage restrictions on all of the airlines) only to come home late Monday night and go to work on Tuesday. Sounds fun don't it????

6 comments:

Alice said...

Try to have a good time. Maybe the babies will surprise you and be charming.

Alice said...

Try to have a good time. Maybe the babies will surprise you and be charming.

Anonymous said...

hey- if your mother can slosh around in relentless rain for 2 days with 42 seniors who had to learn how to 'back-out', I think you will be able to manage.

The kids will be great - and you'll surely come back with more Nana stories, so it will be worth it !

have a great time !!

LaSal said...

Sorry for cracking up as I read this, cuz I cracked up as I read this.

kAiLeA said...

I'm praying for you girl!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I've been wondering how you guys are holding up. I want to full rundown when you get home!