Sunday, December 28, 2008

Basement Renovation day 1 Eve

YAYAYAYAYA It's finally here. Basement renovation time. I don't think I can accurately convey my excitement for getting the basement playroom finished and the toys out of my living room, den, bedroom and whereever else. Here is what the basement looked like a few days ago before we cleaned it out:



Tomorrow you get to see what it looks like all cleaned up and cleared out (except for a couch that marc and I didn't feel like humping up the stairs and then back down in a few weeks).

Stay tuned for progress pix and probably some interesting stories....

11 comments:

Alice said...

Yay!! How exciting. Can't wait to see the daily progress.

LaSal said...

Looking forward to watching the birth of the new playroom!

Alice said...

I would like to see a picture of the place where you put all that stuff you took out of the basement.

Lady Lif said...

Mom it's the garage and it's tore up right now! Like bad.

Alice said...

And so your life from now on will be a continuous process of moving that stuff from one place to another unless you move it right out to the curb right now! Just sayin'...

Anonymous said...

As a fellow basement renovator, I will send the Speedy Construction Gods a prayer on your behalf!
(Off topic: I'm soooo sorry I missed you in NY! Didn't see your comment until I got home to VA! I am DEF having A-net arrange a get-together on our next trip!!)

Anonymous said...

Now i have a question....because I've been moving some "crap" downstairs too. Do you stay down there all the time with them...cause you need a tv now and everything...can't wait to see the progress

Lady Lif said...

Marie- I just got your email from last month. You're a doll. Anet- I'm getting a video monitor and gating the bottom of the stairs and locking the hellions down there. Is that wrong?

Also Anet- be a peach and set up us blog girls a meeting wouldya???

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to watch it get a face lift!

Tara said...

can't wait to see the progress!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to watch this transformation!