Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Isn't she too young for this?

Mommy: Eva it's time to brush your teeth.
Eva: No
Mommy: Honey it wasn't a question and you don't have a choice. Please brush your teeth now.
Eva: No
Mommy: Here is your toothbrush now brush your teeth or we can't leave for school. Look I'm doing mine. We can do it together.
Eva: No
Mommy: Honey I'm going to count to three and you better start brushing your teeth. 1,2,3.
Eva: Whatever.
Mommy: what did you say?
Eva: Whatever.
Mommy: Please don't say that to me. It's not nice.
Eva: Whatever.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! Oh lord...you really are raising Haylee Jr. aren't you?!

I'd love to be a friend and tell you it gets easier..but it really doesn't. Somehow I know you'll handle it exceptionally well-as will Eva!

She's so sassy..bwhaha. Man, is this payback for how we were as kids?

Chrissy Lif said...

But but but... how does a not even 3 year old know how and when to use "Whatever"????? And why does it have to be mine?

Annette said...

lol Hysterical. I find it so weird also that they know how to use those words...but I guess they are watching us more then they think...hmm who in your house may say "whatever"????

Annette@(running)In the Right Direction said...

BTW...one time brooke said "awww fuck et" after I said "What are we going to do..we ruined the book?"

Alice said...

It seems like Eva is entering her teens a little early. Buckle up Mommy!

AshleyOhio said...

lol we are doomed! Reagan threw out "whatever" last week, and I have no idea where she got it from.

Marie said...

NO! No she di-int!!!!

Anonymous said...

Annette-thank gawd I'm not alone. I have a 3 year old who thinks he's a sailor. :)

((I blame his father!))