Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Don't fret

You're at the right blog. I'm just doing some housekeeping and making some changes. Call it another side effect of watching the show "Hoarders". I absolutely cannot watch the show without overhauling and cleaning out my pantry, linen closet, sock and or underwear drawer, junk drawer, makeup bag, under the bathroom sink, t-shirt shelf and most recently my blog. Bear with me while I find just the right layout (for now).

On a related note: have you seen the show "Hoarders"?????? Monday nights, A&E, 10 pm. FUH REAKY. Sad. Bizarre. Watch through your fingers while gasping for air but simply cannot turn it off out there. Good for making you clean that long neglected cabinet.

http://www.aetv.com/hoarders/ chigga check it out!

8 comments:

Alice said...

Hurry up and fix it...I'm a little off balance here.

LaSal said...

Seen the show... and cleaned, and cleaned out! It's like the bad singers on American Idol, you know it's horrible but you just can't look away...

AshleyOhio said...

it messes with your mind, and you are right motivates you to clean just about anything!

I'm really into taboo now on Nat geo, weds at 10. I'm just waiting for the guy who has the relationship with the doll!

Marie said...

OMG, my college boyfriend's mom was a hoarder. Not as bad as the people on that show, but I think only because her kids wouldn't let her. There was one room in the house that was always closed because you couldn't walk in to it bc it was packed from floor to about wasit high with stuff! And I remember having to walk a winding path from the kitchen to the tv because of all the piles of stuff in the living room!!!!! The rest of the house wasn't so bad, but it was still freaky.

Annette@(running)In the Right Direction said...

hmmm never seen it...I'll have to tune in. If you go to cutestblogontheblock.com they have so many more different layouts that you can choose from rather than the ones blogspot gives you.

Anonymous said...

I watched it the other night,
it made me feel like I was a clean freak...lol

Anonymous said...

WHOA!! I was thrown for a loop when I clicked onto your blog..lol. Let me know when you're settled..I'll re-hook your header for ya! :)

LOVE Hoarders...crazy shiz!

Tara said...

i love hoarders, gets my off my arse and makes me like like freaking crazy, even if i already cleaned lmao! can't even imagine living like that *shudders*