Friday, May 8, 2009

Starting to solve the mystery

Although the mystery is not really a mystery because I know the answers. The hardest part for me has always be in the executing. If you're like me and you have a hard time executing on your weight loss goals/vision/ plans etc you need guidance and support and a nudge in the right direction. And if you're also like me in that you are an obsessive, anal, ocd planner than I found something that will help you. In the past, I used a calorie counting website with great success.

This website I'm about to show you takes calorie counting, which we all know is a major component for losing weight, to another level. Not only does it let you count calories (and fat and protein and carbs, etc) but you can track exercise (cardio and strength training), h2o consumption, hours of sleep and a whole host of other things that will contribute to a healthy lifestyle. If you don't know shize about exercise it will plan a routine out for you and show you how to do it. Consider it your own Jack LaLane. If you don't have an ounce of Rachel Ray in your body it will plan out your meals for the day/week/month/year and provide you with a detailed grocery list. If you need someone to talk you down of that cheesecake ledge every now and again it has a panic button you can push and get "emergency" online support and guidance. You can micromanage your life down to the littlest caloric detail... should you choose to get that granular. It's the bomb. Check it out. Sign up. Live better, eat good things, be more active, set and accomplish goals, get to the weight you wanna be at and stay there. All it takes is a little awareness, a little persistance and some effort. You deserve it.

Without futher ado:

WWW.SPARKPEOPLE.COM

Oh yeah and it's effin free.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm already right there with you..and I agree..it's the best one I've come across!

cuz kathy said...

I've seen it ! The only thing I didn't care for was the tons and tons of emails you get...Of course, I never checked out how to stop those,(which I am sure you can do) so I simply directed them to a separate folder in my inbox and chose to ignore them .. Worked for me...
It is a great site- and you just motivated me into getting involved there again ! thanks and good luck !

Marie said...

I'm on it now! I love all the features and especially the chart that shows your cals consumed day-by-day for the week. (Good for me, cuz I tend to eat really well for a couple days and then have a couple caloric blow-outs. This'll help keep me accountable on my BAD days and my VERY BAD days.) Not lovin' all the ads so much, but hey - its free, right?
Thanks for the tip!

Annette said...

so i just said to myself..let me see if the lif is blogging again...and not only are you BLOGGING..you're going to the gym and eating right again!!!!!!!!! Cheater...I'll catch up i tell you!!!!