Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Do you know what you're having"

is currently the most frequently asked question around these parts. Answer= No. But we will find out soon enough and I'll post the answer here for all to see.

The question that comes in at a close second as most frequently asked is "Do you have names picked out yet?". Answer= No. But we are getting close. We now have the girls named narrowed down to 2 and the middle name set and the boys name narrowed down to 2 with no middle name in sight. I'm thinking this child will come when it sees we've decided on a name that it actually likes since we're on about name 8 at this point. There are at least 6 points in this pregnancy over the last month or so where if the child was born it would have a different name than what it might get now. Why does it have to be so hard? Why can't they name kids in the hospital sequentially like they do with hurricanes? I could live with Rita or Hugo if I knew everyone had the same chance as my kids of getting a craptastic name. Again, this should all play out soon enough and I'll post the answer here for all to see.

And just for good measure, the 3rd most frequently asked question is "How are you feeling?". Answer= I'm actually feeling pretty good. Thanks for asking ;-).

I'm putting this out here on "the internets" so the whole wide world knows b/c I really do think y'all care. Please don't tell me if I'm mistaken because at this point my fragile mood can't handle it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Cliff...you'll have a name for JR, I just know it. ;) I can't wait to find out!!

Lub you!