Tuesday, May 20, 2008

America Ferrera? Cameron Diaz? Or J. Lo????

I'm getting the "new baby/new hairdo itch" and I don't even have the new baby yet. It's just like me to jump the gun on something like that, isn't it? I guess I figure I should do it now since I'll probably be a little busy here in a few days. My mom asked me if I will ever be leaving the house when the new kid comes along. I said "of course" all oblivious to what taking a 15 month old and a newborn out and about actually entails. She just stared blankley at me and said "How?". I dunno... I think I'll figure it out though. Here is what I'm trying to choose between. Input?





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the #2 choice. And I still didn't get an answer about how you will get "out and about" with 2 little ones. One suggestion was that I would be the full time "nanny". I admit I am pretty good with "stationary" kids but those walking, running, climbing 15 month-olds are challenging for me...(I'm old).
Anyway Chris I am sure you will do fine, Eva is so cooperative after all isn't she?
And I remember I did pretty well with my twins and my 5yr old and 2 year old...just before my nervous breakdown, that is! :-)
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris-
I kind of like the Cameron Diaz look myself - I think it will easier to pull out since its all different lengths !! Not really- any style will look great on you - what is Eva's choice ?
Oh yeah- WHEN did you plan on getting this makeover ?????
Good luck !
love kathy

Anonymous said...

I'm with Mom...choice two is the one I'm feeling for you too! Of course you'll be ravishing no matter!

I can't wait to hear all about how you're first outing with the two kiddos goes! But Haylee & Tristin were 10 months apart, and don't ask me how I did it, but we were always on the go. You just find that groove and roll with it..

Anonymous said...

Kathy, Part one...Luke...of the makeover has been completed. Now as soon as Chris can walk a straight line she will go for part two.
AA

Anonymous said...

You'll get out, it's inevitable. How? Well, you'll be organized and in mom mode. It's gonna work they way you work it. KWIM? Mikey and Livey were a year apart and like Jana said (HI JANA!), you just fine your groove.

Haircuts. Why not go pixie!? J/K