Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I was remiss

In wishing the Grand Duke a happy second birthday here!!!! Better late than never!! Happy birthday Honey Cakes!!!

An oldie but goodie:


Btw- he's officially in the terrible twos!!! You'd be surprised how quickly one could forget how fierce they could be, especially since big sis just turned 3 a few months ago but, man alive, does he throw a temper tantrum with zeal!

On a semi related note "big sis" has decided at the ripe old age of 3 yrs and 3 months that she "needs to start wearing makeup" so that she "can fall in love". Pray for me folks. Pray long and hard.

2 comments:

Alice said...

Happy Birthday Lukey! Can't wait to see you. Love, Mamar

Marie said...

Oh my gosh, he is such a cutie!!! He totally looks like one of the trainers at my gym. Weird, considering Lukey is 2 and the trainer has got to be 30 years older.

Eva's comment cracks me up!! Where do they get this stuff?!?!