Monday, August 10, 2009

A few things:

A public apology to all of the people in my contact list that my son has called in the last few weeks (especially my customers Lloyd and Alex).
A request to Luke for an apology back to me for changing the year on my phone to 2077, my email address to christine.jihultz@sprint.com, my name to "Ap", and my customer's name from Alex to "Py".
A question for Palm- Why do you make an alleged "smartphone" so damn easy to unlock that a 1 year old can do it?
Another question for Luke- Why can't you play with the 5 old blackberries in your toy box as opposed to my live, active cell phone? And how on earth did you figure out how to unlock it and make calls and change contact information and manipulate the calendar?
Yet another question for Luke- Since you're obviously very good at using the thing- How do I switch back to the year 2009 without scrolling through 68 years worth of months?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew that kid was smart..but who woulda thunk it?! LOL Lukey!

kathy said...

lol... Soon, he'll be programming the remote !

Alice said...

That boy is definitely electronically inclined. Get him a computer!

Tara said...

He's a baby genius, lol!!

LaSal said...

Wow, are you renting him out to update computers....?