Monday, November 10, 2008

The 2nd annual Casa de Lif Turkey Day

IS AT MY HOUSE AGAIN THIS YEAR!!!!!!!

Holy crap!!! Let me know if you're coming and I'll let you know what to bring ;-). Here's what's on the menu for now:
Turkey (Duh)
Potatoes
Green Bean casserole
Brussel Sprouts
Green Salad
Yams (which, for the record, I despise but am always guilted into having)
Canberry Sauce
Mashed Cauliflower
Corn Bread (take two)
Stuffing

Anyone have any "out of the box" ideas??? When I say out of the box I mean out of the Thanksgiving box not something I can make that comes out of a box...although that would be helpful...

9 comments:

LaSal said...

Dang, I wish I could get up to NY for Turkey day! I'd so bring something..... MEEEEEEEE!!!! (ok, and some type of food thing, too) (Oh, and a spouse)

Lady Lif said...

You have a seat at the table if you wanna make the trek Laura!!! We'd love to have you!

Alice said...

Yeah Laura....Come on up!

Alice said...

We won't even make you sit at the "kids table".

Anonymous said...

Sign me up please! I'll even sit at the kids table..lol. I'm sure it's gonna be DEEElish Chrissy. As you know, I start fires when boiling water, so I'll keep the recipes to myself.

Anonymous said...

My family usually does lasagna...throw a little italian in there...and an antipasto first.

Lady Lif said...

I was thinking about baked ziti or lasagna... Thanks for the suggestion Annette! I think it's a go!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one guilted into yams. Where are all the yummy desserts?

Lady Lif said...

Deserts are being supplied by Matt. He's the baker. I've requested apple pie and he says he's making truffle cheesecake in addition. OFCOURSE there will be icream and cookies and nuts and maybe a fruit of some sort for those watching their figures bwahahahahahahaha.